Fanciful Restaurant Review

In this post is am going to be writing a pretend restaurant reviews. My pretend name is Emily Wooden.

I visited the Sweet Potato restaurant in Woosterdon Michigan on the coast of Lake Michigan. The restaurant was a two-story cream colored building with balconies on the back overlooking the lake. When you enter the restaurant there are nice comfortable chairs that you can sit in while you wait to be seated. The servers come and allow you to choose where you would like to sit. I chose a seat on the balcony. The restaurant menu was quite exquisite and hard to chose from but I finally decided on a appetizer, an entrée, and a dessert. For my appetizer I ordered a crab cake rolled up in strips of cooked sweet potato. The crab was delicious and fresh and the sweet potato added a soft crunch. Then for my entrée I decided on a 11 oz New York strip steak with a side of mashed potatoes and bacon sweet potato hash. Finally for dessert I had a slice of pumpkin cheesecake with caramel and candied sweet potato slices on top. Everything was amazing! I give the Sweet Potato restaurant 5 stars. Thank you for reading my review.

1 thought on “Fanciful Restaurant Review

1. Based upon your review, Ms. Wooden, I will definitely be stopping by the Sweet Potato Restaurant on my next trip to Woosterdon, Michigan. Dining upon sweet potato delights as I gaze upon the lake from the balcony, especially if you might join me for your excellent company, would be exquisite. 🙂